Student Essay Prize
- 03 kwietnia 2017
INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES STUDENT ESSAY PRIZE
funded by Griffin Real Estate Sp. z o.o.
First Prize: 5.000 zł
Distinctions (2): 500 zł
Entries are invited for the 2017 Institute of English Studies Student Essay Prize on the following subject:
“Electronic books make specialist departmental libraries obsolete." Discuss this statement in relation to your own experience at the University of Warsaw.
1. The essay must be written in English.
2. We are looking for originality and clarity of thought, a logical argument, excellent written communication, and evidence of reading and thinking outside your current academic syllabus.
3. The essay must be between 1,500 and 1,800 words (including footnotes and captions).
4. You must acknowledge and cite all sources you refer to or get ideas from, including websites, magazines, and podcasts. These can be referenced as footnotes or in the text in brackets.
5. You must provide a bibliography, detailing the sources you have referred to or drawn from – including websites consulted. This is not included in the word limit.
6. You must type your essay in font Times New Roman, size 12, using 1,5 line spacing and standard margins (2,5 cm).
DEADLINE: 31 May 2017
WARUNKI KONKURSU/Terms and Conditions
FORMULARZ ZGŁOSZENIOWY/Application Form